The new standard cushion material that has been adopted for seats of "Shinkansen".
BREATHAIR® is 3D network structured fiber material that rubber-elastic polyether ester elastomer fibers are connected into three-dimensional direction with large numbers of loops.
Since BREATHAIR® was launched in 1996, TOYOBO has been reformed cushion market.
- Cushioning properties
- BREATHAIR® is highly resilient due to its quick compression recovery, and shows excellent pressure distribution by dispersing deformation stress in all directions of its structure.
Furthermore, BREATHAIR® is superior in durability and heat resistance by using an engineering elastomer "PELPRENE®"
- High breathability of BREATHAIR® controls increases in temperature and humidity of the space between sweating human body and a product. In addtion, BREATHAIR® is washable by water because it does not keep much water in the structure.
- BREATHAIR® is a recyclable cushion material, because it is made from thermoplastic elastomer. We have already been carried out in-house recycling process of BREATHAIR®. Furthermore, we have also started trial operation of horizontal recycling program by collecting end-of life products made with BREATHAIR®.
Central Japan Railway Company (JR Central) Tokaido Shinkansen N700S ordinary car seats, green car seats
Photo provided : Central Japan Railway Company
East Japan Railway Company (JR East) TRAIN SUITE Shiki-shima bed mattress
Photo provided : East Japan Railway Company
West Japan Railway Company (JR West) Limited Express Thunderbird Ordinary Car Seats
Photo provided : West Japan Railway Company
West Japan Railway Company (JR West Japan) conventional line 223 series and other normal seats, 223 series "A sheet"
Photo provided: West Japan Railway Compan
Kyushu Railway Company (JR Kyushu) West Kyushu Shinkansen "Kamome" Non-reserved seats
Photo provided : Kyushu Railway Company
Jumbo Ferry Co., Ltd. Ferry "Aoi" Premier Seats, etc.
Photo provided : Jumbo Ferry Co., Ltd.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Motorcycle CB1100 Seat (2012-2016 release STD seat)
FRANCE BED Co., Ltd. Life Treatment LT-9900 (Hard)
* "Life Treatment" is a registered trademark of FRANCE BED Co., Ltd.
FRANCE BED Co., Ltd. Highly breathable mattress BA-70
Panasonic AGE-FREE Co., Ltd. Sleeping Mattress "Stella Fit"
* "Stella Fit" is a registered trademark of Panasonic Corporation.
Cape Co., Ltd. Automatic position changing air mattress “Laguna®”
* “Laguna®” is a registered trademark of Cape Co., Ltd.
Henn na Hotel (H.I.S. Hotel Holdings Co., Ltd.)
Henn na Hotel Tokyo Hamamatsucho
Grandvaux Spa Village (Resol no Mori Co., Ltd.)
Hanshin Koshien Stadium
SMBC seats and green seats (upgrade zone)
NIPPON TAIIKU SHISETU CO., LTD.
Elastic pavement materials
Maruhachi Mawata Co., Ltd. Baby nap mat “Aeru 2”
Photo provided: Maruhachi Mawata Co., Ltd.
Unicharm Corporation "Unicharm Pet Pro Care Mats"
※“Unicharm Pet Pro” is a registered trademark of Unicharm.
Funayama Co. LTD.
High-performance sleeping bag
Inquiries about this product
If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please contact us here.
Inquiries by phone
Life Materials Sales Unit BREATHAIR Group
Inquiries by emailContact