Water Treatment Membrane
FILPLATE® is the flat sheet type MF membrane for MBR (Membrane Bio-Reactor process) developed by Toyobo MC.
Compared to conventional activated sludge process, solid-liquid separation can be performed perfectly by using membrane in activated sludge, so it is possible to obtain stable and clear treated water and also eliminate the need for sedimentation tanks. In addition, MBR can increase the concentration of activated sludge, so can increase the processing capacity.
FILPLATE® is MF membrane for MBR (Membrane Bio-Reactor Process) that has excellent longevity of treated water quality, stable operation, and high maintainability.
- Advanced membrane formation technology
- MF membrane FILPLATE® for MBR (Membrane Bio-Reactor process) has high porosity on the membrane surface and sharp pore size distribution. These property can reduce the burden placed on the pores of the membrane during membrane filtration, and ensures stable separation performance.
- Original technology which achieves high performance sustainability
- The feature of FILPLATE® is its original hydrophilization technology. With conventional technology, the hydrophilizing agent falls off, and sludge adheres due to the decrease in hydrophilicity, resulting in the problem of reduced treatment performance. As the result of our technology, stable membrane filtration can be expected over the long term.
- Original membrane element structure
- FILPLATE® has the element design that reduces flow variation inside the membrane element and enables stable operation. (using simulation technology)
FILPLATE® is provided with the membrane element or membrane unit configuration.
Inquiries about this product
If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please contact us here.
Inquiries by emailContact