High Performance Fibers
The strongest*1 fiber with amazing flame resistance *2
*1 Composition data among existing organic fiber (as of May 2015)
*2 Decomposition temperature of 650 ℃ and limiting oxygen index 68
Zylon® consist of rigid rod chain molecules of poly (p-phenylene-2, 6-benzbisoxazole (PBO).
- Tensile strength and modulus
- Zylon® fiber has superior tensile strength and modulus to p-Aramid fiber.
- Heat and flame resistance
- Zylon® fiber has outstanding flame resistance and thermal stability among organic fibers.
- Thermal conductivity
- Zylon® fiber has excellent thermal conductivity in the fiber direction.
Heat Resistant Garment
Table tennis Racket
Japanese Bow Strings
Heat Resistant Felt
Cable cover for Welding Machine
Reinforcement for Cement
Inquiries about this product
If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please contact us here.
Inquiries by phone
High Performance Fiber Sales Section Zylon Sales Group
Inquiries by emailContact