World's first water-washable letterpress plate
In 1977, we launched the world's first water-washable letterpress plate with unique polymer technology cultivated over many years. We have a diverse product lineup to match a wide range of applications.
- Excellent Processability
- Printight can be processed using tap water at room temperature without the need for additives. Its polyester film base, known for its excellent stability, makes plate mouting easy for operators.
- Excellent Printing Quality
- Toyobo MC employs a unique photopolymer technology that ensures exceptional accuracy in plate thickness. Furthermore, the plate exhibits a strong affinity for inks, resulting in outstanding ink transfer even with minimal printing pressure.
Can / Plastic Cup
Inquiries about this product
If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please contact us here.
Inquiries by phone
Photo-Functional Materials Sales Section
08:45 AM - 5:30 PM (JST) - Monday to Friday.
Inquiries by emailContact
Photo-Functional Materials lineup
- Water-washable letterpress plate Printight®
- Water-washable letterpress plate Printight® CTP Plate
- Water-washable letterpress plate Printight® Pad plate
- Printight® Sign plate
- Water-washable flexo plate Cosmolight®
- Water-washable flexo plate Cosmolight® CTP plate
- Photopolymer film for screen printing Cosmomask®