Sarlink® is a thermoplastic elastomer with characteristics of vulcanized rubber and thermoplastics.
Sarlink® 3000/4000/5700/6000 series are thermoplastic vulcanizate elastomers with dynamically crosslinked EPDM rubber particles finely dispersed in a PP matrix.
Sarlink® is manufactured and distributed by Teknor Apex.*TOYOBO Group does not carry all Sarlink® grades.
Inquiries about this product
If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please contact us here.
Inquiries by phone
Osaka head office
Inquiries by emailContact
Engineering plastic lineup
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomersPELPRENE™
- Thermoplastic Vulcanizate ElastomerSarlink®
- Higt-Performance Polyamide ResinGLAMIDE™
- Biomass high melting-point polyamide resinVYLOAMIDE™
- Thermoplastic polyester resinVYLOPET™
- High Performance stampable sheetQuickForm™
- Elastic MonofilamentDIAFLORA™
- CAE SystemsCAE Systems