Biomass polyamide resin with excellent heat and chemical resistance
VYLOAMIDE™ is TOYOBO MC's unique new polyamide, which was developed using our advanced polymerization and compounding technologies.
It is widely used, particularly in automobile parts, electrical and electronic components, etc.
- Low water absorption
- VYLOAMIDE™ has one of the lowest water absorption rates among polyamides.
- High melting point
- VYLOAMIDE™ has a high melting point of 315°C and excellent short-term heat resistance.
- Excllent chemical resisance
- VYLOAMIDE™ boasts high chemical resistance against acids, alkalis, oils, and more.
- High flow
- VYLOAMIDE™ has excellent fluidity, allowing for the molding of thin-walled parts.
- Biomass resin
- VYLOAMIDE™ has a biomass content of about 30% in unreinforced grades.
Advantages：Dimentional Stability、High Flow
Advantages：High Toughness、High Strength
Advantages：High Flow、Dimentional Stability
Inquiries about this product
If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please contact us here.
Inquiries by phone
Osaka head office
Inquiries by emailContact
Engineering plastic lineup
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomersPELPRENE™
- Thermoplastic Vulcanizate ElastomerSarlink®
- Higt-Performance Polyamide ResinGLAMIDE™
- Biomass high melting-point polyamide resinVYLOAMIDE™
- Thermoplastic polyester resinVYLOPET™
- High Performance stampable sheetQuickForm™
- Elastic MonofilamentDIAFLORA™
- CAE SystemsCAE Systems